WE’RE HIRING FOR TAPROOM STAFF!
We are adding to our taproom team! We believe in hiring talented and passionate people, including those with experience outside the craft beer industry. We’re excited about people who want to be key contributors to the early success of our growing brewery and can thrive in a start-up environment.
Fair Isle’s taproom sets the tone of the space and ensures the customer has the fullest experience. We are currently seeking taproom beertenders who can promote, work and act in a manner consistent with the mission of Fair Isle Brewing. Ideal candidate is someone with a passion for craft beer, and can provide timely, accurate, and friendly service while preparing the highest quality beer for our guests. As the day-to-day face of Fair Isle Brewing, the attention to detail in service and how we provide customers information is paramount.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS :
- Maintain a welcoming, educational and inviting experience in the taproom
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent with Fair Isle’s standards
- Operating POS system efficiently, while properly handling cash and credit card transactions
- Maintain cleanliness throughout the taproom
- Adheres to opening, closing, and cleaning responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to multitask and work independently as well in a team environment
REQUIRED SKILLS + QUALIFICATIONS :
- Must have previous experience in taproom or service industry
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have a MAST permit and King County Food Handler’s Card
- Passion and love for craft beer
- Ability to work through challenges and adversity with a positive attitude
- Comfortable and thrives in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays
*Cicerone Beer Server Certification preferred