Last Updated: May 19th, 2021
Fair Isle Brewing maintains our mask and COVID-19 policies.
On May 13th, Governor Jay Inslee announced that Washington is moving toward a statewide June 30 reopening. Over the next few weeks, we’ll be transitioning to a full reopening, welcoming everyone back to our taproom without restrictions but as of date, we are still operating in a global pandemic and in Phase 3 of reopening in accordance with Washington State and King County Health.
Our taproom team continues to mask up at all times and we require our guests, vaccinated or not, to do the same when not seated at their tables.
- We are seating inside our taproom at 50% occupancy and outside in our covered beer garden.
- All tables and chairs are placed to maintain 6’ social distancing and our guests are expected to do the same.
- All guests are required to wear a mask when not seated. IE, when arriving, ordering a beer, going to the bathroom or getting up for any reason.
- We are not accepting cash.
- We ask that our guests bus their own table.
Our priority is to provide the best experience and keep our staff and guest safe.